Wednesday, October 12, 2005

CNN Guerrillas in the Midst: A Viral Marketing Campaign Exposed | Nick Lewis: The Blog

CNN Guerrillas in the Midst: A Viral Marketing Campaign Exposed | Nick Lewis: The Blog: "This investigation started four days ago when I received notification that someone had commented on a two-week old post I had written titled “CNN: Televisions Great Orifice. Now, I've always had this nasty habit called 'reading critically'. As a result, I always read a comment with the question, 'why, exactly, are they telling me this?' Because I ask myself those sort of questions, its no suprise that the comment immediately struck me as odd. The commenter appeared to agree with my opinion, “Their new format is shameful...' But then surprised me by asking, “Have any of you seen Headline News Prime Time or Showbiz Tonight?' I thought to myself, “did you not just read me compare watching CNN to giving myself a chemical burn on the back of my thigh?”

"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home